Expert Witness

We can provide formal reports for production in Court in relation to property disputes.

Often these are matrimonial or relate to partnership disputes, but can be required in other cases, such as claims for professional negligence.

Reports must be provided in a particular format and are normally instructed by solicitors. In many cases the solicitors for all parties in a dispute would issue a joint instruction. Our report cannot be partisan and our duty is to the Court.